Saturday, March 29, 2014

Swimspiration: Part 1

Available for purchase here.
Hello everyone!

Today I'm introducing a new blog series called "Swimspiration". I'll essentially post nail art that's inspired by swim wear! I'll include links to where you can buy the swim wear if anyone is interested. 

I've got the nubbiest little nails right now so I'm saving the best designs for later in the series when my nails grow out a bit. 

Today's nail are swimspired by a blue and pink leopard print swim suit. 

What I used:
  • Essie Grow Faster
  • China Glaze At Vase Value
  • China Glaze Neon & On & On
  • Sinful Colors Black On Black
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
  • Tooth picks or dotting tools
I hope you like the series, thanks for reading!

XOXO,
MAD DOG

1 comment:

  1. That is such a unique and adorable series! I will definitely be following your other swimspiration creations ;) Also, I love the design

    ReplyDelete