Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NOTD: Rainbow Fish

Hello!

Today, I have some nail art inspired by the book The Rainbow Fish! I remember reading that book as a kid and I just loved it! My inspiration came from the fish's scales. I haven't read the book in a long time so I can't actually remember the significance of the shiny scales but, nevertheless, it made for some great nail art. The goal with this design was to use as many of my untrieds as possible and I managed to use FOUR, woohoo!
Bottle: China Glaze Fade Into Hue

What I used:
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • China Glaze Sunday Funday
  • China Glaze Fade Into Hue
  • China Glaze Passion For Petals
  • OPI Your Royal Shine-ness
  • Sinful Colors Black On Black
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
  • Ciate Nail Foil
  • Ciate Foil Fix
  • Mash-39 Stamping Plate
Bottle: China Glaze Fade Into Hue

Let me know if you want a tutorial for a look like this!

XOXO
MAD DOG

2 comments:

  1. Yes please make a tutorial!! These are too cool to not try to recreate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool. Please make a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete