Saturday, March 15, 2014

Polish Picks: Spring 2014

Photo Credit Here

Hi everyone!

   Today, I decided to share my six favorite nail colors for Spring 2014 with you all! I'm really feeling pastels this spring which is very unlike me. This post will also serve as a Swatch + Review for the polishes I'm sharing with you today. 

   All photos are WITH OUT top coat. The number of coats will be listed in the caption of each photo.

With that being said, let's get into it!

Zoya Stella 
Zoya Stella
(3 coats)

This is currently my only Zoya polish and I love it! Stella is a nice creamy orange that reminds me of sherbet ice cream. Yummy. The formula is thin but easy to work with.

China Glaze Highlight Of My Summer 
China Glaze Highlight Of My Summer
(3 coats)

The formula for this isn't fantastic but the color is well worth it! Highlight Of My Summer is a nice, bright mint. The brightness of this mint really sets it apart from others and makes it feel really fresh. This color dries a little chalky looking though, so make sure you apply top coat to make it nice and shiny.

Color Club Blue Ming 
Color Club Blue Ming
(2 coats)

My boyfriend described Blue Ming as a "vintage light blue" and that feels really accurate to me. I just love this color, end of story. 

China Glaze Tart-y For The Party 
China Glaze Tart-y For The Party
(2 coats)

I'm not a huge fan of purples but this is just too gorgeous and how cute is the name?? Tart-y For The Party is just perfect for spring!

Color Club Coast Line 
Color Club Coast Line
(2 coats)

This polish is obviously textured and those are super trendy right now! White + texture = mega perfect. I love that this polish combines two of my favorite things!

China Glaze It's A Trap-eze 
China Glaze It's A Trap-eze
(1 coat over white)

This polish reminds me of a lot of the polishes that Indie brands put out. It's A Trap-eze is very unique in my collection and I think everyone needs a polish like this! It's got different sized green, yellow, pink, orange, and silver glitter in a milky white base. It reminds me of cake! 

I'm really excited for spring to come; it's been so cold here! My spring polish picks are making me feel a little bit warmer. Let me know what your favorite spring polishes are!

XOXO
MAD DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment