Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NOTD: Glitter Gradient

 I LOVE MY NAILS! So much sparkle!

   I did this glitter gradient for last night's Imagine Dragons concert. I had never been to a concert before but I felt like glitter was a necessity... That's probably weird. Anyway, the concert was great, I was really tired though.

   I'm starting to get the hang of blogging now; I haven't accidentally erased any posts since the first one.


   I  haven't done a glitter gradient in a really long time and I realized why, it's hard! I applied my Savina glitter to a cosmetic sponge and repeated with few layers to concentrate the glitter towards the tip of the nail. Sounds easy, right? Well, I somehow managed to get glitter all over my knee and face. I actually think it's still on my knee...

Bottle from L to R Sinful Colors Black on Black
Savina Gem Stones
What I used:

  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Sinful Colors Black on Black
  • Savina Gem Stones
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat





Bottle: Sinful Colors Black on Black
I hope you guys like my concert nails, I can't stop looking at the awesome sparklyness on my fingers! Feel free to leave comments with nail art suggestions, I'd love to do what you guys want to see. Have a great day!

XOXO 
MAD DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment