Saturday, February 22, 2014

NOTD: Drag Marble


 
Hi Everyone!

   This is my first blog post and I'm so excited to be doing this! I've wanted to make a blog for a while and finally decided to do it. I hope it goes smoothly, I'm not great with technology. I've actually typed this post THREE TIMES and I keep hitting some mystery button that  makes everything disappear. Long story short, I'm seventeen and need blood pressure medicine.


  Anyway, about my nails:

   There is a Military Ball coming up in a few days and my friend Ashley asked me to do her nails. The theme of the ball is Fire and Ice so Ashley sent me a link to a photo of the nails she wanted. I decided to try it out on my nails first so I could get a hang of the technique. The drag marble look isn't my favorite but I do think it turned out pretty well.

   The link Ashley sent me was actually a photo of some Robin Moses nail art and I even found Robin's tutorial, so take a look!


What I used:

  • Essie Grow Faster
  • Barrielle Strapless Gown
  • Barielle Cosmic Kiss
  • Color Club Evolution
  • Color Club Chelsea Girl
  • China Glaze Fairy Dust
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
  • From L to R: Barrielle Cosmic Kiss, Color Club Evolution, &Color Club Chelsea Girl
Bottle: Color Club Chelsea Girl
Bottle: Barielle Strapless Gown

I hope you guys like my nails! I'd love some constructive criticism on this since I've never blogged before.

XOXO
MAD DOG



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first blog post! I'm so happy you've started a blog, I love your designs! Great design, I think the colour combination works really well! :)

    ReplyDelete